Frequently Asked Questions
If you need help, we have a list of frequently asked questions and answers.
Your monthly electric consumption will be read every every 20th to 30th day of the month. Our system is “READ & BILL” .
Yes, you may your bill because payment of your disputed bill does not mean that the meter reading is correct.
- FIBECO has the right to recover the whole amount provided that two years KWH meter testing has been implemented. The recovery period shall not exceed two years from last meter testing.
- If there is actual or suspected defect on the KWH meter, FIBECO is allowed to recover three (3) months immediately preceeding the stoppage of KWH meter.
- If KWH meter stopped running but the defect is not immediately noticeable, the heighet consumption that can be recovered may cover six (6) months using the formula provided by Energy Regulatory commission
- A consumer may request for meter testing once ever two years . The coop will test the accuracy of KWH meter using the meter standard tested and sealed by ERC.
- Kung ang imong request molapas na sa kaisa kada duha ka tuig, kinahanglan na kinin bayaran.
If the KWH meter was intentionally damaged by a person, he shall be responsible for its payment.
- You may call FIBECO tawag center, or you may visit the nearest FIBECO Office and fill up complaint form.
- If your bill is found incorrect, you will be issued corrected bill.
YES, you just fill up form and attach document to prove your ownership or right to occupy the premises. The bill deposit of previous owner on said account ( if it appears on record of FIBECO, or when owner oresents may be transferred to new owner upon consent of previous owner , otherwise, the new owner/ occupant shall pay bill deposit under his name, while the previous owner may withdraw such deposit.
In accordance to Constitution and By Laws of FIBECO, only those with ages 21 years old and above shall be qualified to be a member of FIBECO.
- Attend Pre –membership education seminar ( PMES)
- Fill up and Sign Membership Application Form
- Pay membership Fee (20.00) & ID Fee ( 20.00)
Your proof of membership is your Identification card and /or membership Certificate signed by duly authorized representative of the cooperative. The Membership Certificate shall bear the official receipt number of payment of membership, and the date of payment of membership fee.
- Acquire electric service connection
- To vote in election for FIBECO director
- To run for FIBECO Director in accordance to qualifications set by RA 10531
- To be informed of the activities of FIBECO
- To file complaint against FIBECO director
The Board of Directors approves your application for membership. No application shall be denied unless based on reasonable grounds like non- compliance to age requirement.
YES. Spouses may apply for JOINT MEMBERSHIP; however, only one ID will be issued . Only one of them may run or vote during FIBECO elections, and only one of them can attend the General Assembly.
Yes, if you attach copy of marriage certificate , or death certificate of spouse/ decree of annulment of marriage, or waiver in case of joint to individual.
Reconnection on disconnection power service connection shall be made within 24 hours from payment of bills, surcharge, and reconnection fee.
- TECHNICAL SYSTEMS LOSS: Electricity lost in the distribution systemdue to long secondary line, Loss line , Core Loss, and incorrect grounding.
- NON TECHNICAL SYSTEMS LOSS: electricity lost in the distribution system due to the following “
- by Pilferages
- KWH meter not read, or incorrectly read
- KWH meter stoppage
Fees Payable for new connection:
|Membership fee||₱ 20.00|
|Membership ID fee||₱ 20.00|
|Inspection Fee(without TRANSFORMER)||₱ 5.00|
|Inspection Fee(with TRANSFORMER)||₱ 75.00|
|15% Labor Remittance + 12% VAT||View|
Power Bill DepositA. Regular Connection (WALAY TRANSFORMER)
|SEP & NIHE BENEFICIARY||₱ 250.00|
|1-2 electrical outlet||₱ 20.00|
|3-5 electrical outlet||₱ 750.00|
|6 electrical outlet and more||₱ 1,000.00|
B. If with dedicate transformer, bill deposit is equivalent to estimated monthly consumption
|Meter Box ( with VAT)||₱ 275.00|
It is the deposit required from customers. by distribution utilities of new and/or additional Service equivalent to the estimated billing for one month to guarantee. payment of bills.
- Refusal without valid reason the entry of of autjorized FIBECO personnel into his permises to check on his electrical connection
- Failed to pay the materials for transfer of his connection .This requires 30 day prior notice.
- For failing to pay bill deposit which was recomputed based on his average bill for a year.
No, because a consumer shall have only one membership regaldless of the number of his connections.
Yes, if you attach your request with death certificate /decree of annulment of marriage / waiver from spouse
- BY WITHDRAWAL of membership in accordance to same terms and conditions enforced by the Board
- BY EXPULSION due to violation of the provisions of FIBECO Constitution and By Laws .
- CANCELLATION by resolution of the Board if member fails to avail of electric service connection within 6 months after electric facilities are made availble
- DEATH of member
- To obtain electric service connection in accordance to laws, rules, and regulations
- To be served with quality, reliable,safe, affordable ,and sustainable qupply of power
- To be informed of sufficient information on matters affecting the activities of the cooperative.
- To be given accurate and speedy resolution on complaints
- To follow contracts including payment of monthly bills
- To allow FIBECO employees access to his premises o establishment to inspect electric service connection /installations /repair/conduct meter reading
- To protect the KWH meter and equipments owned by the cooperative.
- Inform the cooperative of pilferage or defect fo KWH meter
- Not to commit electric pilferage
Announcements and Updates